The power network is changing. It needs the bandwidth and reliability of fiber. OFS brings unique solutions for fiber in the power network.
OFS FOX Solution庐 for Alternative Energy applications features several end-to-end solutions optimized to distribute fiber in the wind and solar farm for connection with the grid.
Solutions for the wind and solar farm:
- Fortex鈩 DT (Dry Tube) Loose Tube Cable
- SlimBox 12-Fiber Wall Mount Module
- 1RU Combination Panel
- Jumpers and pigtails
See below for a typical application of our products in the control box:
OFS brings a variety of connectorization options for MDU environments.
- All distribution systems, HomeRun Indoor and Outdoor MDU Cabling, V-Linx鈩 components, and riser cables are available in a variety of pre-connectorized lengths
- Pigtails, jumpers and patch cords are also available in customized lengths and configurations for no additional charge
Fusion splice-on connectors (FSOC) or Mechanical splice-on connectors (MSOC) can be installed on-site in the field. The main advantage of a field installable connector is to eliminate slack management issues.
- Fusion Splice-on Connectors use a cleaver and fusion splicer to splice a connector to the fiber. Available in a variety of connector ends with two different connector types
- Mechanical Splice-On Connectors only need a cleaver for installation. Available in a variety of common connector ends