The engineers at OFS understand the needs of both photovoltaic (PV) and solar thermal farms, and we recognize the importance of reliable tracking of the sun in order to optimize the conversion of solar energy into electricity. Ruggedized fiber optic connections and easy-to-use field connectorization are crucial for the dielectric data links required in these applications.
Our GiHCS庐 Industrial Cabling Solution, with Crimp & Cleave LC, SC, and SC-RJ connector products, allows for quick, simple installation and repair of solar networks. The GiHCS system also allows for wide operating temperatures in exposed installations, is suitable for harsh environments, and features all dielectric, lightning-resistant designs. Our easy-to-learn, easy-to-use crimp and cleave LC and SC connectors are compatible with SFP (LC) and GBIC (SC) transceivers.
- Solar Farm Controls – LC Connector
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with LC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- Solar Farm Controls – SC Connector
- Solar Farm Controls – SC Crimp & Cleave Termination Instruction Manual
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with SC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- Electric Utilities – LC, SC, V-Pin and ST Connectors