Imaging and Sensing with optical fibers helps minimally invasive surgeries and non-invasive diagnostic procedures. Various medical tools can be enhanced with fiber optic technology and ultimately improve the standard of care.
From optimized single-mode fiber to tailored GRIN fiber, OFS engineering support helps customers choose the best fiber product for their device.
Related Applications & Procedures
|BF05717-01||1310 nm||0.12||9.3 卤 0.5 碌m||125 卤 1 碌m||155 卤 5 碌m||PYROCOAT庐|
|BF05717-06||1270 – 1340 nm||0.12||9.3 卤 0.5 碌m||125 卤 1 碌m||155 卤 5 碌m||PYROCOAT庐|
|BF04441-06||1310 nm||0.12||9.3 卤 0.5 碌m||80 卤 2 碌m||100 卤 4 碌m||PYROCOAT庐|
|BF04433||0.20||50 卤 3 碌m||125 卤 2 碌m||155 卤 5 碌m||PYROCOAT庐|
|F19230-01||0.275||62.5 卤 3 碌m||125 卤 1 碌m||155 卤 5 碌m||PYROCOAT庐|
* PYROCOAT庐 is a registered trademark of OFS FITEL, LLC. for
- White Paper: Performance Characteristics of Continuous Multicore Fiber Optic Sensor Arrays
- White Paper: Design of a long Working Distance Graded-Index Fiber Lens with a low NA for Fiber-Optic Probe in OCT Application
- White Paper: Effects of Sterilization Methods on Key Properties of Specialty Optical Fibers used in Medical Devices
- White Paper: Effects of Sterilization on Optical and Mechanical Reliability of Specialty Optical Fibers and Terminations
- White Paper: Fiber Strength and Reliability
- White Paper: Distributed Sensing Over Meter Lengths Using Twisted Multicore Optical Fiber with Continuous Bragg Gratings